CCI is looking for an individual to join our dynamic organization and contribute to our vision, values and overall company culture. CCI’s Superintendents serve as the face of CCI in the field. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who likes to wear many hats and who thrives in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. CCI places emphasis on teamwork, thus we are looking for individuals who approach work with flexibility and creativity and who are committed to continuous professional and personal growth.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the implementation of CCI, owner and client project policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding and implementing the building owners rules, regulation and policies to all field staff and subcontractors.
- Construct project schedule in concert with estimator / project manager.
- Locate life safety, fire suppression, electrical and HVAC suppression systems.
- Schedule and attend pre-construction coordination meeting with building reps for regulations, deliveries, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and document weekly safety meetings. Turn in safety meeting documentation to the administration manager.
- Monitor project safety daily.
- Monitor daily construction activities.
- Provide feedback to trades on quality control issues.
- Monitor and update the project schedule with the project manager.
- Provide daily direction to CCI crew and trades.
- Procure materials for CCI staff and sub-contractors, if needed.
- Photograph project progress.
- Coordinate/schedule SFBID and special inspections.
- Coordinate final cleaning of project.
- Attend punch walk, coordinate and execute punch work.
- Schedule and execute the final inspection walk-thrus for project sign off by SFBID.
- Facilitate info transfer of project work/change orders to Project Manager and to field staff.
- Attend weekly project meetings.
- Communication hub for all site related communication between architect, client, subs CCI team, deliveries, CCI labor, client or building subs.
- Keep CCI project management updated on project status, specifically any changes and schedule impacts.
- Project Punch list completion and sign off within 30 days.
Qualities CCI Values In Its Employees
- A self-starter. Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Is constantly aware and looks out for CCI’s best interest.
- Has knowledge and skills to perform job.
- Looks ahead to make sure that the materials, equipment and/or supplies needed to keep projects moving forward are ordered.
- Works safe and smart.
- Is trustworthy and loyal to CCI.
- Has an approved California Drivers license and good driving record.
- Exemplifies CCI’s Vision and Values.