CCI is looking for an individual to join our dynamic organization and contribute to our vision, values and overall company culture. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who likes to wear many hats and thrives in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. CCI’s project managers serve as the interface between the subcontractors and our clients, individuals who take extra initiative to go the extra mile for a project, client and co-workers. CCI places emphasis on teamwork, thus we are looking for individuals who approach work with flexibility and creativity and who are committed to continuous professional and personal growth.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of specific project bid criteria.
- Determine the contractual scope of work and potential conflicts for his/her project.
- Serve as the company interface between the owner and the architect.
- Negotiate and analyze subcontracts and purchase order agreements with subcontractors and vendors.
- Review subcontractor scope of work and subcontractor agreements.
- Review and approve all subcontractor change orders and cost control budget adjustments.
- Close-out requirements and/or punch list.
- Review and update project schedule on a weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly progress billings.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise overall project work teams.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Ability to represent the company in all matters relating to his/her specific project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Weekly minutes, submittal log, change order log, RFI log.
- Generate, process and implement RFIs relative to project manager responsibilities.
- Provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Project estimating.
- Contract review with CCI contract administration team.
- Track and update project budgets.
CCI Specific Qualities
- Ability to multi-task, i.e. prepare multiple estimates and manage several projects at the same time.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Work collaboratively with CCI colleagues on projects.
- Contribute to CCI’s culture, vision and values.